- This event has passed.
Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Jackie Joyner Kersee, Marie Curie, Oprah Winfrey, Leymah Gbowee, Mother Teresa, Amelia Earhart, Rosa Parks …
We celebrate these women and hundreds more for their courage, innovation, and perseverance.
Trailblazers, pioneers and leaders who paved the way for the modern woman to have freedom of choice, speak her truth and know what it means to be a woman.
They defied all odds, overcame adversity and took risks.
They were unstoppable women.
So are you. YOU are an unstoppable woman.
And you are invited to step into circle with other unstoppable women for this month’s gathering.
Join us as we gather as a sisterhood to honor these women from the past.
As we stand on the shoulders of these brave foremothers,
we take inspiration for our own journeys to overcome our circumstances,
and leave empowered to pursue our dreams.
Together, we will step into being unstoppable women.
Will you join us as we cross the threshold into greatness?
During this gathering, we will:
- Honor 30+ inspirational women in history in sacred ceremony
- Celebrate our own ancestral lineage and gather their wisdom through prayer
- Share stories of overcoming adversity and the struggles we still may face
- Shatter the beliefs that prevent us from reaching our dreams with a unique and powerful ritual
- Receive sister support to rise above all circumstances and step into being an unstoppable woman
Sister, our divine feminine is rising and when we gather as a collective, we have the power to bust through the glass ceiling so we can soar to new heights.
Together in sisterhood we are stronger.
Together we will change the world.
Space is limited … Save your seat in circle for this transformational experience that will uplift, inspire and empower you.
(( All ticket sales are final ))