Join Us Sister!
Wed. September 22, 2021 @07:30am
Space is Limited & Will Sellout
Program Starts Early October
Can’t Wait? Get Started Now.
I’d like to rush you a FREE Startup Kit straight to your doorstep, ASAP!
Just pay $9.95 for shipping & handling in US ($19.95 intl)
How it Works
A 12-Week Curriculum to Learn the Fundamentals of Circle Facilitation
The How to Lead Circle Program takes you through key facilitation distinctions so you know what to do and how to be in the leadership seat. You’ll also receive the opportunity to practice your newfound facilitation skills within the program, and the guidance to have conversations in your local community to start your first successful circle gathering.
What Women Are Saying
Sarah – Washington D.C.
Rommi – Los Angeles, CA
Alice – San Diego, CA
Antionette – Perris, CA
How many women will be in your circle?0
How much will you charge per women?0
How many months will your circle last?0
How many circles will you lead at a time?0
What Women Are Saying
Weekly Group Calls, Videos & Worksheets:
- Tee up your journey so that you complete with new tools and a new discovery of who you are at the soul level
- Learn a powerful tool to manage expectations so your participants don’t steamroll you
- Practice feminine receptivity, and it is a valuable skill you need to develop as a circle leader
- Understand the framework of the program with the 9 Pillar How to Lead Circle Blueprint
- Overcome the top 3 things that can sabotage your success as a facilitator with this powerful secret
- Develop the skill set and mindset to embody the concepts and distinctions of circle and feminine leadership
- Strength your masculine superpowers of integrity, accountability, responsibility, focus, and purpose so your circle containers are solid
- The difference between “calling someone out” and instead developing the capacity to “calling yourself in”
- Overcome roadblocks around commitment so you are someone who your circle participants can rely on and lean into
- Transform your relationship with receptivity and for you to really start to open yourself up to receive all the love and support surrounding you with our signature ritual “the beam”
- Strengthen your circle leadership by embodying the priestess – the first of four core divine feminine archetypes
- Create sacredness in your circles with these two distinctions
- Invite and bring forth vulnerable and authentic shares in your circles
- Make your circles more inclusive for women from various walks of life to build real community
- Build your relationship with your sister buddy in this program so you both feel empowered by sacred sistership
- Maintain a BRAVE circle instead of a “play it safe” circle
- Make your circles a safer place for women to express themselves fully with these three agreements
- Invoke your wise woman and ground into her power
- Share withholds in a way that restore affinity and harmony with others
- Process and move through triggers so you don’t fall into blame and projection
- Move out of the Karpman Drama Triangle so your circles are drama-free
- Powerfully listen to each woman’s brilliance so she rises further up into it
- See the circle as medicine all the time, even when it’s bitter to swallow
- Identify Personality Patterns within circle participants so you can work with their challenges
- Invoke your divine mother power to fill your cup and nurture yourself so you serve from a place of overflow
- Connect more deeply with the great mother to hold you as you hold circle
- Empower the women in your circle by moving out of the Rescue Martyr role in the Drama Triangle
- Learn our #1 tool to overcome overwhelm so you settle into softness and flow
- Show up in your mess and allow your sisters to hold you
- Invoke your queen and come into alignment with other sister queens
- Learn the 7 step process to tap into your creativity to create rituals and meditations in circle
- Come into partnership with your sister buddy and develop an outline to co-lead together
- Plan for Sistership Circle Day and make it a great success
- Take yourself through an 8-step co-creative preparation process to co-lead your circle
- Understand the “illusion of confusion” and remember the most important thing that will move you forward in creating your circle
- Tell the difference between withholds, feedback and reflections so that you can most effectively help your sisters improve their facilitation
- Receive the coaching we give you in this program, and not to mistaken it for therapy
- Make a powerful declaration for your circle gathering at the end of the program, whether that is for Sistership Circle Day or not
- Use the “time out” tool as a facilitator when the circle goes off track so that you can bring the energy back
- Trust yourself, your sisters and a power greater than yourself to hold you as you put yourself out there
- The secret sauce to authentic confidence and a tool to use to get your glow on
- Receive the plan of action guide so that you know exactly what to do for the next month to fill your circle
- Use the most effective way to build credibility and become noticed online
- Utilize a little known secret that will make your shares more enticing and less salesy
- Post your circle on our website and overcome the tech challenges that may sabotage you
- Move through some of the biggest blocks and get over the fear of “what will people think of me?”
- Work on the art of making an invitation and put your “Save the Date” out there
- Soothe and nurture your little girl when she’s feeling upset
- Deal with the 7 Sister Wounds when they shows up in your circles
- Do Your first FB LIve on healing the sister wound through circle
- Own your worth and have a breakthrough in receiving money, love and support
- Charge for your circle: including creating discounts, like bring a friend deal, early bird, and how to ask for donations
- The million dollar “Truth or Dare” game to overcome resistance and make your circle happen
- Marketing: one of the most authentic and heart-centered strategies that will rock your promotion week
- The 5 most critical areas you need support with as a leader
- 3 secrets to get more women to your circle
- How to Touch, Move and Inspire People to Support You
- The secret ingredient to build a community of women around you, who are as excited and eager to be at your circles as you are
- Make that Final push that can result in filling your circle
- Uncover and move through what might still be stuck
- Call in guidance and open to the breakthrough when asking for coaching this week
- Get over the “wall” that happens right before “transition” when you “birth” your circle
- Experience a powerful ritual to celebrate your wins and reflect on your lessons
- Make sure women walk away from the program complete and present to their growth
- Continue the momentum you built and step into getting 5 more monthly circles under your belt
- Best practices to integrate what you learned and find peace when you return home from the journey
Join Us Sister!
Registration Starts Early September 2021.
Let’s make this the year that you finally have the breakthrough and put your circle on the map. It’s time to stop putting it off and take action with supportive loving sisterhood, experienced mentorship, and powerful accountability.
You have no idea how many women are seeking sisterhood and literally WAITING for you to make that announcement. Yes, women need YOU!
At Sistership Circle, we believe that the power of women gathering in circle is so great that this is how we will change the world. Our mission is to empower the leadership in as many women as possible on this planet.
We believe circle and feminine leadership go hand in hand … where we collaborate instead of compete, and celebrate each other’s greatness instead of putting each other down.
Imagine if there was a local women’s circle in every town all over the world. With a tribe of women behind you, you become unstoppable. Imagine a world with hundreds of thousands of women gathering in circle: feeling held, supported, and loved by one another. How might our planet be transformed for the better?
This is why we need women like YOU to say YES and become the leaders and facilitators of this movement… YOU are the catalyst for more circles to exist, and with YOU, we can help to create more opportunities for women to gather and support one another all over the world.