“The only way to learn about your intuition is to is willing to take an action and then pay a lot of attention. Be honest of where did it come from? Oh, that one came from fear. Okay, got it. What was I feeling like before I took that action? I had fear, but there was also this anxiety. Versus the time I took the action, where I had fear, but I also felt this open hearted, Yes. Okay, I can do this. So there’s a lot of sorting that we get to do about intuition.” – HeatherAsh Amara
The Brave Woman Podcast Episode 9
HeatherAsh Amara is the Warrior Goddess Mama and Creatrix of the Warrior Goddess Training series, including The Warrior Heart Practice. She is dedicated to supporting people in developing their self-intimacy, steadiness, and stillness by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions. Raised in Southeast Asia, HeatherAsh has traveled the world from childhood and is continually inspired by the diversity and beauty of human expression and experience. She brings this open-hearted, inclusive worldview to her writings and teachings. She can often be found covered in adobe mud on her ranch, dancing around the fire, and deepening into the Mystery.
HeatherAsh brings her open-hearted, trauma, spiritual journey and experience to writings and teachings.
Discover about her journey behind her book, The Warrior Heart Practice.
Listen to Episode 9 as HeatherAsh uncovers:
[03.30] Lived all over the world and traveled all over the world.
- Wanting to write a book in 1973 [7 years old]
- She was about seven and four seconds that changed life.
- Recognition of the connection as humans.
- The Warrior Goddess came from.
- Miguel Ruiz and the Toltec Wisdom
[10:27] Be Bold, Be Brave
- Two other huge pieces around owning that bravery.
- Take Opportunity and action.
- Learning to listen and ascertain,
- Your intuition versus what’s your own bullsh*t.
- Felt fear, Felt the open-hearted.
- Importance of community – to have other women especially that are on a similar journey.
- Making bold choices and really continuing to hone.
- As long as this takes.
[20:53] Building the portal and the initiation
- How she found the goddess energy.
- Time to let go of.
- The cleaning process.
- Who is Starhawk and her impact.
- Step into that next part of the soul’s evolution.
- The pivot and the evolution of the soul.
[33:32] The Second Book Process
- What she wrote for the second book?
- The biggest gift to humanity.
- How to find the publisher and journey behind it.
- When she wrote a half-hearted and editor knew.
[38:38] Embodiment Process.
- The Four chambers.
- The first chamber: The feeling chamber.
- The second chamber: You sit with where is it in my body?
- The third chamber: The truth chamber,
- The fourth chamber: Your intent.
[47:52] Empowering Woman to Go Through The Fire
- She is a fire walker.
- Fire, the element of transformation
- The fear is energy.
- Being brave is about learning, not to abandon ourselves.
- Treat the Divine, Treat yourself.
- Her experience about fire walking.
- A Meditation for you.
- The brave woman creates that safety within herself.
Power Quotes From the Show
The Goddess Planted in Her Early on.
“We were walking down a road. And I remember I was holding my dad’s hand and I was looking at my shoes, and I was worried. I worried my shoes were gonna get dirty, because the streets were so filthy. And I looked up and there was a girl about my age walking towards me, she was about seven, but she was barefoot in literally like dressed in rags, literally. We made eye contact. And in that moment, everything else fell away.
I realized everything is an illusion, except for this love that I feel like I completely fell in love with this little girl, she completely fell in love with me. Everything opened in my being. We passed. But that feeling state, and even though I never saw her again, like and I forgot about that for so many years, something had reopened inside of my being that rep that recognition of the connection that we have as humans that’s beyond anything else. That really deep heart centeredness. That seed I feel like the goddess planted in me early on, she’s like, all right, we got a mission for this one, plant the seed.” – HeartherAsh Amara
Truth is just one simple sentence
“When you really hit a truth. Even if you don’t like the truth. Your body will be like, yes, yes, yes. Got it. the truth is going to be one sentence. And I always tell this people, if you’ve got a comment in your sentence or a semi-colon or it’s a run-on sentence, it’s not the truth any longer. It’s one simple sentence.” – HeatherAsh Amara.
Sitting With The Emotions, The Feeling.
“Most of us are trained to avoid our emotions, to avoid the feelings. And so the practice just by sitting with, what am I feeling right now and not trying to fix it, intellectualize it change. Just be with it.”– HeatherAsh Amara.
Links from Today’s Show
Step into your own steadiness and stillness with this meditation to go deeper into yourself.
Get FREE Sanctuary Meditation:
About HeatherAsh Amara
HeatherAsh Amara is the author of the Warrior Goddess Training series, The Warrior Heart Practice, A Little Book on Big Freedom, Awaken Your Inner Fire, and co-author of The Seven Secrets to Happy, Healthy Relationships with don Miguel Ruiz Jr. She is dedicated to inspiring depth, creativity, and joy by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions. HeatherAsh studied and taught extensively with don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements, and continues to teach with the Ruiz family. Raised in Southeast Asia, HeatherAsh has traveled the world from childhood and is continually inspired by the diversity and beauty of human expression and experience. She brings this openhearted, inclusive worldview to her writings and teachings, which are a rich blend of Toltec wisdom, European shamanism, and Buddhism. Website: https://www.warriorgoddess.com or https://www.facebook.com/heatherash.amara
Get More Sistership in Your Life:
- Join the Sistership Circle Community on Facebook
- Connect on Instagram
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Join one of our local or virtual circles