Antia Boyd struggled for years with fear, wasting time and attracting emotionally unavailable men before she finally broke through, hired a dating coach and met her strong, loving and supportive husband. She has now helped thousands of elite women all over the world to start magnetizing the man for them to share their life with & have a loving relationship quickly without lack of trust, poor communication or old issues getting in the way for over 12+ years. She studied Personality Psychology at U.C. Berkeley, is an international keynote speaker on romantic relationships at such places as Google, Harvard University and on hundreds of stages and radio shows all over the world. She was featured in Del Mar Lifestyle Magazine, is NLP certified, studied under Mary Ainsworth (the founder of attachment theory), is a certified Dream Coach, and for over a decade studied everything that she could get her hands on in the areas of men, dating & attracting a happy, long-term & safe relationship with the right man fast without the fear of vulnerability, sadness or anxiety.
In this episode, Antia shares:
* Why our relationship with our caregiver translates to the dynamic that we have with our romantic partners.
* By being too independent, she blocked off men from supporting her.
* The importance of embodying your feminine essence to attract a romantic partner.
* How to know when you are ready for a relationship.
* Practises that she uses with her husband to create a harmonious partnership.
* The different archetypes that men and women embody.
* What “attachment style” is and how it impacts the way that you show up in a relationship.
* The power of vulnerability in your romantic relationship.
Visit Antia website here
How was this episode for you? Leave a comment below and share with your friends.